Some interesting facts about the number 38:
- The number of slots on an American Roulette wheel (0, 00, and 1 through 36; European roulette does not use the 00 slot and has only 37 slots)
- Bill C-38 legalized same-sex marriage in Canada
- There are 38 surviving plays written by William Shakespeare.
- My dad was born in 1938.
- .38 Special was a popular country-rock group in the 80s and 90s. Its name is derived from a rimmed, ceterfire cartridge (bullet) designed by Smith & Wesson, most commonly used in revolvers.
- 38″ is my waist size. A fact I’m not exactly proud of.
- 37 and 38 are the first pair of consecutive positive integers not divisible by any of their digits.
- 38 years ago today was December 12, 1970: the day I was born.
And I don’t feel a day over 18. 🙂