There never seems to be enough time in a day for me to accomplish everything I need to do. It’s getting to the point where I wish there were an added 24 hours to each day. Oh, the things I could accomplish then!
- I could run the three or four errands I’ve been meaning to run for the last three or four days.
- I could finish at least one of the ongoing projects that I am working on for one of my three choruses.
- I could practice my music for at least two of the three choruses.
- I could catch up on all the sleep I’m losing trying to figure out how to get all my shit done.
- I could do the pile of laundry that’s growing
hair and moldinside my closet.
- I could watch the last two weeks’ worth of “Grey’s Anatomy” and last week’s “Desperate Housewives” on my DVR.
- I could find the time to clean my dining room/office, which has become a repository for all things junky.
- I could make myself breakfast in the mornings and dinner in the evenings.
- I could maybe start dating someone.
- I could smile more, laugh more, and enjoy the company of friends more.
- I could see my family more often.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. What would you do if you had another 24 hours in each day?