I have a lot of crap in my home. Too much crap. It’s taking up space and making life a living hell.
OK it’s not THAT bad, but I do have a lot of shit that I just need to get rid of. I’m tired of seeing it.
It’s too much work to sell it on eBay. I’ve tried that already… it just doesn’t make sense to sell something like, say, a CD for less than $5 and then have to charge $9 to ship the damn thing to someone. What’s the point? There isn’t much of a deal there, if you ask me.
Here’s a quick inventory of the things I want out of my house:
- Computer – Dell Optiplex Pentium III with a fried hard drive that I got from work (shhh). (With mouse and keyboard)
- Monitor – Dell 17″ color monitor that I got with the computer
- Scanner – HP scanner that’s about 5 years old and works just fine.
- Printer – Lexmark color printer, works fine, just replaced it with something better.
- Clothes – Tons of clothes that I should just donate
- Books – All kinds of books I never have read and probably never will read
- CDs – I’ve sold about 5 CDs thru eBay but I still have tons more than I just want out of my house.
- Dinnerware – I have a table that seats six at the most, but I have enough place settings (again, eBay at work here) to seat, oh, 18. What am I, Queen Elizabeth?
- Mixer – I have my mom’s old KithenAid mixer, IN ADDITION to my NEW KitchenAid mixer that I got two years ago. I admit, there’s a slight bit of sentimental value here, but still… TWO MIXERS?
- Did I mention the CDs?
Oh yeah, and…
- Car – 1997 Oldsmobile Achieva, low miles, body looks like shit, needs TLC, but runs.
Yes, folks, I need to get rid of this stuff. Name your price. It’s yours. If you want it for free, fine. Come and get it. Just take it out of my house. I’d love some cash for it, but at this point, I just want it gone. (The car is another story. Money is needed for that one.)
Pictures will follow soon. I’m serious. The store is open.