1. I really like my new blog template, but I hate all that crud at the bottom. And I don’t like that it just says “Comments” where you click to go to the comments page. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to (easily) fix this?
2. My allergies have been THROUGH THE ROOF this last week, and even though drugs are helping (yay drugs!), I still feel like my head is full of cotton or poly-fill or some other crud that doesn’t belong there. Is there ANY time during the year where allergies are not a problem (besides the dead of winter?) Just being rhetorical here… unless, of course, you have some magic solution.
3. I just bought a new 22″ flat screen monitor that I LOVE but now I have three… count ‘em… THREE monitors hanging around my apartment: The new one and two 17″ CRTs. Anyone need a monitor?
I bought a new mop a couple weeks ago that featured a “convenient” telescoping handle for “easy storage.” I can’t get the goddamned thing extended. And I was desperate for a mop, so I used it anyway. The kicker: It cost me $15 for the stupid thing. Now I’m stuck with a mop fit for a little person. Any little people out there that need a mop?
4. My air conditioning is out on my car (and has been for the last year and a half), and now the brakes are going. It just doesn’t pay to have a car. It costs. Lots.
5. Barack Obama made his VP choice and the media has leaked the news… before I got my text message. (His website now shows Biden. I guess it’s official now.) And instead of more people jumping on the bandwagon, all I see in news comments and other reports are more bitter Hillary supporters saying they are voting for McCain. What the hell is wrong with these people? I just don’t understand their supposed logic.
*UPDATE* 4:00a.m. – I finally got my text message.
6. On the other hand, I am fully in support of Obama and will vote for him in November, but the man has got to grow a pair and fast. I’m tired of his silence in the press. Lately it seems that all he does is defend himself against McCain’s attacks. It’s time for Obama to start attacking. Change, schmange. It’s MAKE IT WORK time.
And that’s all for this week’s installment of “What’s Bugging Rick?” Have a great weekend!